Asher: I want to feed a deer.
Mom: That probably won't happen because deer usually run away from people.
Asher: Can I run faster than a deer?
Mom: No, Bud. A deer can run faster than you.
Asher: If I was on my bike, I could go faster than a deer.
Mom: I don't think so, Bud. The deer would still be faster.
Asher: No! I want to be faster. Why can't I be faster? (Obviously frustrated).
Mom: You know, God just created you and deer differently, and deer have stronger legs and can outrun you and make really big jumps.
Asher: No. I could still run faster than a deer.
Still working out how to handle this amazing competitiveness. I mean, if you're going to argue with God, I got nothing at this point.
(Pictured: Asher competing with Jaden - who was on a two-wheel bike).
No comments:
Post a Comment